Friday, January 9, 2009

Day 9

Wow, I just realized that I've been eating raw (with only a few slip-ups) for 8 solid days. I have noticed a small improvement in my skin. My energy is not as high as I would like. I remember it being much higher on the green smoothie cleanse than it is now, which probably means I need to incorporate more greens than I am right now. My mood has been pretty even, I haven't been too irritable and definitely have not been depressed at all.

So here's what I'm eating on Day 9:
Green Smoothie (spinach, cherries, oranges, banana)
Herbal Tea
Raspberries, Blackberries, Banana, and Raw Granola topped with Macadamia nut cream
Raw cheese
Green Smoothie
Lara bar
Huge salad with romaine, tomatoes, peppers, sunflower seeds, cucumbers
Cherry Chocolate Smoothie (spinach, cherries, cacoa, agave)

No comments:

Post a Comment